This once-in-a-lifetime experience gives you the opportunity to swim and interact with a beautiful dolphin in one of the most memorable and fun encounters at Dolphin Marine Conservation Park.
- Orientation with a Marine Mammal specialist before entering the water
- 20 minutes in the water interacting with one of our curious and playful dolphins
- Intimate close-up encounter and a swim around in the water with a dolphin
- Goggles for underwater viewing
- Learn about your dolphin’s personal history and natural biology, and the importance of marine conservation in a hands-on learning experience
- 1 x Group Digital photo & 1 x Individual Digital photo with your dolphin
- Participants must be at least 10 years old and a minimum of 130cm tall
$1200 – Private experience for 1 to 4 people from the same group. Park entry included.
$1500 – Private experience for 1 to 4 people from the same group. Park entry included.
Peak Season is all NSW School Holidays, Public Holidays, Long Weekends and Easter
Off-Peak is all times outside of Peak Season
Wetsuits can be hired separately (nearby off-site) if required.
Due to animal welfare being our top priority, experience availability is subject to change.
special offers and updates and be in
the draw to win a Family Pass.