Off-season: $1200 for a group of 4
Peak-season: $1500 for a group of 4
This experience gives the guest a chance to enter the water and interact with some of the seal family in one of the most interactive and fun encounters at Dolphin Marine Conservation Park.
- 20 Minutes in the water interacting with one of our curious and playful dolphins.
- A foot push across the pool whilst riding a bodyboard.
- A hand push where the dolphins spin you in a circle.
- Intimate hug and a swim around the water with our dolphin. We provide goggles for underwater swims.
- Learn about your dolphin’s personal history, natural biology, and conservation in a hands-on learning experience.
- A short briefing with your Marine Mammal Specialist prior to entering the water.
- 1 professional photograph (6×8) of your dolphin hug.
- Attendees must be 10 years or older and at least 130cm tall.
Due to animal welfare being our top priority, experience availability is subject to change.
special offers and updates and be in
the draw to win a Family Pass.