This once-in-a-lifetime experience gives you the opportunity to swim and interact with a beautiful dolphin in one of the most memorable and fun encounters at Dolphin Marine Conservation Park.
- Orientation with a Marine Mammal Specialist before entering the water
- 20 minutes in the water interacting with one of our curious and playful dolphins
- Intimate close encounter and a swim around in the water with a dolphin
- Goggles for underwater viewing
- Learn about your dolphin’s personal history and natural biology, and the importance of marine conservation in a hands-on learning experience
- Receive an email link/voucher for 1 Digital photo to redeem online (additional photos are available to purchase)
- Attendees must be at least 10 years old and a minimum of 130cm tall
$370 per person. This is an open experience shared with up to 3 other people. Park entry included.
$400 per person. This is an open experience shared with up to 3 other people. Park entry included.
Peak Season is all NSW School Holidays, Public Holidays, Long Weekends and Easter
Off-Peak is all times outside of Peak Season
Wetsuit hire is available separately (nearby off-site) if required.
Due to animal welfare being our top priority, experience availability is subject to change.
special offers and updates and be in
the draw to win a Family Pass.