This Shallow Water Dolphin Experience offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to get in the water and interact with a playful dolphin.
- 10-minute orientation before entering the water
- 20 minutes in the water where you can touch and interact with a curious and playful dolphin
- Enjoy being close, hear them “speak”, feed the dolphin a fish, view the dolphin underwater
- Goggles provided for underwater viewing
- Learn about your dolphin’s personal history and natural biology, and the importance of marine conservation in this hands-on learning experience
- 1 x Individual Digital photo with your dolphin
Children must be at least 8 years old and a minimum of 120cm tall to participate without an adult. 6-7 year-olds can participate but must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Open Single Experience $270 per person. This is a public experience with up to four unrelated individuals per session. Park entry is additional.
PEAK SEASON COST
Open Single Experience $325 per person. This is a public experience with up to four unrelated individuals per session. Park entry is additional.
Peak Season is all NSW School Holidays, Public Holidays, Long Weekends and Easter
Off-Peak is all times outside of Peak Season
Wetsuits can be hired separately (nearby off-site) if required.
Due to animal welfare being our top priority, experience availability is subject to change.
special offers and updates and be in
the draw to win a Family Pass.