This experience gives the guest a chance to enter the water and interact with a member of our sea lion family in one of the most interactive and fun encounters at the Dolphin Marine Conservation Park.
- 20 Minutes both on land and in the water interacting with one of the curious and playful sea lions.
- Participants will have the chance to meet 1 of the sea lions.
- Pat, play and feed your sea lion.
- Learn about your sea lion’s personal history and natural biology in this hands-on learning experience.
- A short briefing with your Marine Mammal Specialist prior to entering the water.
- 1 Professional Photograph.
- Attendees must be 10 years or older and at least 130cm tall.
Due to animal welfare being our top priority, experience availability is subject to change.
special offers and updates and be in
the draw to win a Family Pass.