Off-season: $399 for 1 to 4 people (NB. Park entry not included)
Peak-season: $499 for 1 to 4 people (NB. Park entry not included)
- Additional person $50
- Attendee must be 4+ years old
- Maximum 5 people in a group
This is a private pool or lagoon-side interaction with a friendly dolphin. Learn about the dolphin’s unique anatomy by one of their experienced carers. Enrich the animal by learning how and why we train them. Capture a special moment with the dolphin in a one-on-one photo opportunity.
Learn how you can help protect our oceans for these beautiful marine mammals in this amazing personalised experience.
- 5-minute orientation time
- 10-minute private pool or lagoon-side, out-of-water interaction with a dolphin for up to four people (You may get splashed).
- One photo per person
- One group photo
- Check availability online or with our bookings team as times may vary. Call 02 6659 1910.
Peak Season is all NSW School Holidays, Public Holidays, Long Weekends and Easter
Off-Peak is all times outside of Peak Season
Due to animal welfare being our top priority, experience availability is subject to change.
special offers and updates and be in
the draw to win a Family Pass.