Off-Peak: $990 for 1 to 4 people (Park entry included)
Peak-season: $1200 for 1 to 4 people (Park entry included)
Additional person $120
Maximum 5 people
This in-water experience gives you the chance to enter the water and interact with a member of our friendly sea lion family in one of the most interactive and fun encounters at the Dolphin Marine Conservation Park.
- 10-minute orientation before entering the water
- 20-minutes on-land and in-water interacting with one of our curious and playful sea lions
- Use of goggles for underwater viewing
- Pat, play and feed your sea lion
- Learn about your sea lion’s personal history and natural biology in this hands-on learning experience.
- Receive an email link/voucher for 1 Digital photo to redeem online (additional photos are available to purchase)
- Attendees must be at least 10 years old and a minimum of 130cm tall
Peak Season is all NSW School Holidays, Public Holidays, Long Weekends and Easter
Off-Peak is all times outside of Peak Season
Due to animal welfare being our top priority, experience availability is subject to change.
special offers and updates and be in
the draw to win a Family Pass.