Year-Round: $79 Per Adult (NB: Park entry not included)
$29 Per Child (NB: Park entry not included)
Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult
- Additional person $25
- Maximum 10 people in a group
Go behind the scenes and see how we enrich and care for our beautiful animals every day. This one-hour VIP experience is a must-do for anyone interested in learning more about marine animal care and conservation.
- one-hour VIP guided tour behind the scenes of our marine park
- Learn how and why we train the animals
- Watch animal training up close
- Assist our team in a training session
- Practise what you’ve learnt in an interactive game/activity with a marine animal
- Feed a variety of animals
- Assist in animal care activities
- One photo per person
NB: This experience does not include touching any animals or professional photos. Personal photos are not permitted during this tour. Thank you for your co-operation.
Due to animal welfare being our top priority, experience availability is subject to change.
special offers and updates and be in
the draw to win a Family Pass.