New! EcoGroms after-school program starts Tuesday 14th February 2023!
UPDATE! Friday 10th February 2023
INCREDIBLE SPECIAL OFFER! Book your child into EcoGroms by Monday 13th February and receive a FREE Family Annual Pass valued at over $300! Call to book 6659 1900 or email email@example.com and mention this post.
CONSERVATION THROUGH EDUCATION
Is your child passionate about marine wildlife? EcoGroms is a hands-on learning experience for kids aged 8-14 run by members of our dedicated marine team. Participants will meet some of our unique marine animals up close and discover what threatens marine wildlife and how to protect them and their ocean environments.
This exciting 6-week after-school program starts next Tuesday 14th February 2023 and runs from 4-5.30 pm every Tuesday until 21st March 2023. (Drop off your kids from 3.30pm).
Each afternoon session includes a 30-minute syllabus-based lesson on different marine species, 30-minute practical activity with each species and 30 minutes of creativity and fun.
- Feeding and caring for sick and injured sea turtles
- Splashes by our fish, rays, and sharks
- Meeting Freshwater turtles up close
- Providing enrichment for our Little Blue Penguins
- Interacting with our Australian Sea Lions and their favourite toys
- Watching our dolphins interact with their environment
- Introduction to the cultural significance of marine life and the environment
- Digital photo
- Personalised Participation Certificate
- Annual Pass to visit the park as often as desired through the year during opening hours
When: 4 pm to 5.30 pm Tuesdays during Term 1 (Drop off your kids from 3.30pm)
- Tuesdays 14th February to 21st March 2023 (6 weeks)
What to bring:
- Enclosed footwear
- Hat and sunscreen
- Camera/phone – your child can take photos to record a personal memento of their experiences
- Please note kids will come home happy but smelling fishy!
Cost: $289 per child ($48 per week).
Limited places. Call 02 6659 1900 to book or for more information. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Program subject to change to ensure optimum animal welfare.