Animal Carer Experience – school holiday fun for kids
Our popular Animal Carer Experience, also known as ‘ACE’, is on again every Wednesday and Sunday during these NSW September school holidays.
If you have a budding marine biologist or conservationist in your family, this fantastic three-hour experience offers kids and teens (aged 8-16) a real taste of what it’s like to be a marine animal carer.
Activities include caring for dolphins, Australian sea lions and Little Blue Penguins. Plus, opportunities to help look after some of the sick and injured rescued wildlife in our marine animal rehabilitation hospital. Be warned, kids will come home smelling fishy, but happy!
- Park entry
- VIP Seating at our main “Dolphin Dreamtime & Sea Lions Live” presentation
- VIP Tour of Dolphin Marine Conservation Park
- Feeding and caring for sick and injured sea turtles
- Splashes by our fish, rays, and sharks
- Freshwater turtles up close
- Providing enrichment for our Little Blue Penguins
- Interacting with our Australian Sea Lions and their favourite toys
- Watching our dolphins interact with their environment
- Lunch at our on-site Creekside Cafe
- Digital photo
- Personalised Participation Certificate
10.30 am to 1.30 pm Wednesdays & Sundays during school holidays
- Wednesday 28th September 2022 & 5th October 2022
- Sunday 2nd October 2022 & 9th October 2022
What to bring:
- Enclosed footwear
- Hat and sunscreen
- Camera/phone – your child can take photos to record a personal memento of their experience
Use Parent NSW Vouchers by 9th October 2022
Combine 5 x $50 Parent NSW Vouchers and the out-of-pocket cost is just $25 per child! Remember to use your vouchers by 9th October 2022 before they expire.
Book online, call 02 6659 1910 or check availability on arrival.